- The present Regulations determine the rules of participating in the 49th International School & Conference on the Physics of Semiconductors "Jaszowiec 2020", hereinafter referred to as "the Conference".
- The Conference will be held from 6 September to 12 September, 2020 in Hotel Klimczok in Szczyrk.
- The role of the Conference Organizer (executive) will be performed by Institute of Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, hereinafter referred to as "the Organizer":
Institute of Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Aleja Lotnikow 32/46, PL-02668 Warsaw, Poland
Tax number: 525-000-92-75
National Official Business Register (REGON): 000326061
- The registered person in the Conference System, hereinafter will be referred to as "the Participant".
- The conference language is English.
- Participation in the Conference is voluntary.
- Only Participants registered in the Conference System will participate in the Conference.
- The participation in the Conference gives an opportunity to present and to publish the Participant's research results according to rules and regulations included in sections §6 and §7.
- The Participants who need Polish visa are kindly requested to contact the Conference Secretary for the Invitation Letter.
- The participation in the Conference is possible only after the registration. The detailed information on the participation type, the Registration fees and the benefits are available in §4 and in the Registration Fees bookmark on the conference website.
- The Participant may cancel the registration by informing the Organizer via an e-mail, unless the Registration fee has already been paid. If the fee has already been paid, read the Cancellation policy in the section §4.
- Registration will be open on 20 July 2020.
- The person willing to participate in the Conference is obliged to make a payment for participating in the Conference in accordance with the fee rates list and the terms.
- The Registration fee includes board and lodging, conference materials, receptions, conference banquet and
- Student fee - accommodation is in 3- or
4-person rooms (all equipped with bathroom, telephone, wire-less web
2100 PLN for the Conference onlyIn the case of an excess the capacity of Klimczok Hotel, the part of the Participants may be lodged in the neighboring objects with the same accommodation standard.
2400 PLN for the School and the Conference
- Regular fee - accommodation is in 2-person rooms (all equipped with bathroom, telephone, wire-less web access, TV).
2600 PLN for the Conference only
3100 PLN for the School and the Conference
- Student fee - accommodation is in 3- or 4-person rooms (all equipped with bathroom, telephone, wire-less web
- For payments made by 30 June 2020 (early registration), a discount of 400 PLN applies.
- Fee for accompanying person includes: accommodation, meals, participation in the conference banquet:
1800 PLN for the Conference only
2150 PLN for the School and the Conference
- There is no discount for early registration of accompanying person.
- Limited number of single rooms is also available. They will be distributed on the 'first come first served'
basis. Additional payment (to the Regular fee) for the single room:
700 PLN for the Conference only
900 PLN for the Conference and the School
- The Participant should transfer the Registration fee in Polish currency (PLN) to the bank account provided during the on-line registration process.
The Registration fee can be paid also by credit card. All bank fees and charges are on the account of the payer.
1 EUR = 4.30 PLN, 1 USD = 3.98 PLN, 1 CHF = 4.05 PLN
National Bank of Poland, Exchange rates, Table of 2020-02-24
- The payment should be made by the 20 July 2020. Failure to pay the Registration fee by 20 July 2020 will result in removal of the Participant from the list of Conference Participants.
- The Registration fee may be withdrawn if the resignation is submitted to the Organizer by email before the 20 July 2020. The return could be reduced by any bank fees and charges.
- After the 20 July 2020, the conference fee cannot be withdrawn.
- PhD, master or bachelor students can obtain the financial support to attend the School and Conference. Each student may be granted the support twice in their lifetime. Student financial support regulations are available on the Conference website in the Student Discount bookmark.
- The Participant who needs a proforma-invoice should send the request to the Organizer.
- An electronic version of the invoice can be sent on the request of the Participant to the e-mail address indicated during the registration process.
- A paper version of an invoice will be available for each Participant in the Conference Office during the Conference.
- All abstracts have to be submitted via the Conference system.
- To correctly submit the abstract, the appropriate fields in the Conference system should be filled in. Abstract file in the PDF format prepared according to the template, available in the Abstract submission bookmark should be attached.
- The Participant during submission may declare the preferred way of presentation (oral presentation/poster). The final decision regarding the presentation method will be made by the Program Committee.
- Abstracts qualified for the presentation during the Conference will be published in form of the Book of Abstracts and in the Conference materials on the website.
- All published abstracts will contain following information: the authors names, the authors affiliations, corresponding author name and e-mail as well as the acknowledgements.
- The Participant can submit the manuscript describing the subject presented during the Conference to the Acta Physica Polonica A journal.
- The Participant wishing to submit the paper is obliged to send a manuscript by email: jasz2020@ by 8 September 2020.
- The Conference manuscript should be prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Acta Physica Polonica A journal.
- The final decision on the recommendation of the manuscript for publication will be taken by the members of the Program Committee of the Conference.
- The Participant will be informed about the submitted manuscript final recommendation to the journal via e-mail.
- The detailed Conference program will include the names and surnames of the author and the co-authors, the authors affiliations as well as the title of the lecture/poster.
- The final Conference program will be available in the Program bookmark at the latest about 1 week prior to the Conference.
- If the Participant does not attend the conference, his name will be deleted from the Conference program and materials available on the website.
- The official Conference e-mail address: jasz2020@.
- Contact with the Organizer by traditional mail:
Program Committee Secretary: Dr. Henryk Turski
Institute of High Pressure Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences,
Aleja Prymasa Tysiaclecia 98,
01-424 Warsaw, Poland
Organizing Committee Chair: Anna Reszka
Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences
Aleja Lotnikow 32/46,
02-668 Warszawa, Poland
- Organizer reserves the right to change the content of the regulations at any time prior and following the Conference.