Czesław Skierbiszewski, Conference Chair
Henryk Turski, Conference Secretary
Anna Reszka, Organizing Committee Chair
Processing of the personal data
INFORMATION CLAUSE – CONFERENCES REGISTRATION FORM
Under Art. 13 sections 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Resolution), EU OJ L 119 from 04.05.2016, page 1, as amended, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", we hereby inform as follows:
- The Data Controller of the provided personal data is the Institute of Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Al. Lotników 32/46, 02-668 Warsaw, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact details to the Data Protection Officer are as follows: e-mail email@example.com
- Your personal data such as name and surname, sex, affiliation with the address and NIP [Tax Identification Number], phone number and e-mail address, will be processed by us for the purpose of signing up for the scientific conference (hereinafter referred to as the "Conference"). We shall contact you using the phone number or e-mail address provided by you to, for example, confirm your participation in the Conference or send materials regarding it.
- Your personal data shall be processed based on the institute's legitimate interest, i.e. performance of the statutory activities, including in particular dissemination of knowledge in the scope of the Institute's business through organisation of scientific meetings (conferences, conventions, scientific symposiums, scientific assemblies, other) (Art. 6 section 1 letter f) of GDPR).
- If you grant consent for personal data processing for the purpose of sending information about other activities of the Institute, in particular organisation of the subsequent editions or other conferences, conventions, symposiums, scientific assemblies, etc. including sending invitations for these types of events to the provided e-mail address, your personal data in the form of full name, e-mail address shall be processed in order to send such information under the consent granted by you (Art. 6 section 1 letter a) of GDPR).
- Provision of data in voluntary but necessary in order to participate in the Conference. Failure to provide the data precludes participation in the Conference.
- Your personal data shall be transferred to other entities strictly connected with organisation of the conference, such as: conference facility, transport company, institutions co-organising the conference, provided that these data cannot be used for marketing purposes.
- Your personal data shall be stored:
- for the period necessary to hold the conference - in case of participation in the Conference (no longer than five years after the Conference),
- until withdrawal of the consent – in the event of granting consent for sending information about the Institute’s activities.
- You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify them, erase them or restrict their processing as well as the right to data portability.
- You may submit a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- You have the right to raise objections for reasons connected with your special situation towards processing of your data for the purpose resulting from legitimate interests.
- You have the right to withdraw the consent to process your personal data in the scope in which they were provided at any time. Withdrawing the consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing conducted on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw the consent sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org