Students and PhD-students can apply for a Student Discount. The decision to grant the discount and the amount of funding will depend on the evaluation of the abstracts and conference budget possibilities.
To be eligible for the Student Discount:
- The student has to be a presenting author of an oral presentation or a poster.
- The student has to attend both the Special Tutorial Session (School) on Saturday and Sunday (15-16 June 2024) and the main Conference (17-21 June 2024).
- The application form must be signed by her/his supervisor declaring that fee reduction is essential for student's participation in the Conference.
- The financial support is dedicated to PhD, master or bachelor students. The organizers may ask for a confirmation of student status.
How to apply?
- Create an account in the on-line registration system.
- Complete and sign the application form (DOCX or PDF). Note that the form must also be signed by your supervisor.
- Upload the scan of the signed application form (pdf file) to the on-line registration system by 8 March 2024 (deadline for submitting abstracts).
- The organizers may withdraw from the awarded grant if the eligibility conditions are not met.
- Students granted the Student Discount will have to provide active organizational assistance during conference sessions.
Any questions should be addressed directly to the Program Committee Secretary:
Faculty of Physics
University of Warsaw
Pasteura 5, PL-02093 Warsaw, Poland