Student financial support regulations
- The financial support is dedicated to PhD, master or bachelor students. The organizers may ask for a confirmation of the student status.
- To take advantage of the financial support, the student is obliged to participate in the school AND conference and to present a poster or oral contribution. Failure to be present in the lectures may result in rescinding the financial support.
- As a rule, one accepted presentation entitles to one student grant.
- Each student may be granted the support twice in their lifetime. The first subsidy is higher than the second one.
- The application for student grant is made online. Student should create his/her account in the conference registration system and then upload a signed scan of the application form (available here: DOC or PDF) accepted by the supervisor.
- The deadline for student grant application is the same as the abstract submission deadline (
March 7th, 2018March 12th, 2018).
- The information about financial support granting will be sent by e-mail to the applicant, on the same day as the notification of abstract acceptance.
- The financial support is granted to the students who register and pay the registration fee by the early registration deadline. If these conditions are not fulfilled the support is cancelled.
Any questions should be addressed directly to the Chair of the School:
Dr. Marta Gryglas-Borysiewicz
Faculty of Physics
University of Warsaw
Pasteura 5, 02-093 Warsaw, POLAND
ph.+ 48 22 55 32 704